Thursday, December 3, 2009

A step in front of the march!

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill.

A hearty welcome to you and thanks for visiting my blog. I have long wanted to create a site dedicated to my favorite hockey team, the Columbus Blue Jackets, and have finally gotten around to it. In my opinion, there is no better time to be a Blue Jacket fan then right now amidst all the struggles that the boys have endured since the beginning of the season. They would all tell you that every team goes through it and no one is going to feel sorry for them, and they are absolutey right. Every team struggles to stay healthy, consistent, competitive or energized at some point throughout the season, but when that hockey team is the Blue Jackets, I take it to heart. If you look at the title of this initial blog, 'A step in front of the march!', I hope you understand the meaning behind it. The march is the CBJ and a step in front of them is me, and any fan who believes in these boys and stays true to them through their ups, downs and all the turnarounds in between. My only intention with this blog is to support the team I love and hopefully bring together others who are willing to join the march and root on the boys in blue every step of the way. So, if you are ready to fail, fight, succeed and conquer along with me and the boys, then lace up your marching boots and carry the flag!

GO JACKETS! I BELIEVE!

1 comment:

  1. Marching boots have been laced all season, and yes, even through this last ugly stretch.

    I will (continue to) carry the flag with you!

    ReplyDelete